Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, October 8, 2012

Sunflowers

Welcome to another release week. I am extremely excited for this release  for this month as I love fall colors and pumpkins. Especially my pumpkin spice lattes!!! Fall is so fun!


I kept my card simple using two of our newest stamps




I colored the sunflower with copics and then embellished the card with a gold ribbon. I also used some sunflower paper from Bo Bunny's fall collection from last year.


Here is a close up. I really love this card and how it turned out. 


10 comments :

Jenny said...

Love your coloring Shanna!

Angela said...

This is a lovely card, Shanna. Perfect pairing of stamp and paper! I think I need to shop for more Autumn themed papers...thanks for the inspiration! :)

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card and patterned paper Shanna. I can see why you love it-beautifully done

belldoubleyou said...

Oh, that's beautiful! I love how you've made the sunflower seem so fall-y. (I saw some the other day, beaten down by rain -- they didn't look nearly as nice.)

That sunflower is quite the gorgeous stamp, too -- plenty of detail!

Mary K said...

You did such an awesome job of matching the colors in your background paper. Lovely!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wow!! This card is beautiful. I love how you sued the paper as your coloring inspiration for the stamp. TFS

Patti J said...

What a beautiful card! Love this sentiment...how true! Thanks for sharing :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely Shanna! Fall is definitely here!

Joan V said...

Lovely card. I love both the new sentiment and the sunflower. Thanks for sharing.

ehbost said...

Beautiful card. I love sunflowers. I'll be back for this stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...