Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Valentine Wishes...




Jammie Day Saturday!


Hello There....Welcome to Jammie Day Saturday-my favorite day of the week! I told you last week that I had another Valentine card to show you today-so here it is!

You know I love my Great Impressions meece-this one is having a great time blowing heart bubbles.

I cut a pretty heart border with my Silhouette (a freebie from Birds Cards) and added it to the top of the card with a silky red bow. Both the image and the sentiment are up on pop dots for a little added dimension.

Again-I used my pretty new Authentique Lovely DP . I love all the letters on the background paper-if you look real close you will find the hidden sentiments.

I do wish you all a most wonderful weekend!

♥ Sue 

***
Please take a few minutes to check out our monthly challenge on the Great Impressions blog ! See you again soon!


card details
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stamps:
Mouse with Bubble Hearts
Valentine Wishes
Cardstock: Real Red, Authentique Lovely 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Memento Black
Copics: C 2,3,4,5
R46
R 81,83
Misc: SU! Real Red ribbon, pop dots
Silhouette cut files : misc little hearts and banner for sentiment
Heart Border by Birds Cards

7 comments :

Mary K said...

Darling mouse and hearts! Love the heart border, too. Time to get busy with those valentine cards.

Jenny said...

Amazing layout and jaunty bow Sue!

Cheryl said...

Awww, this is so sweet! I love your card design, especially the heart border.

Angeline Choo said...

This card is so adorable ! I espc love the puzzle paper and the little mouse
Btw I like how you tie the bow. Any tips or tutorial on that ? :) thx

Joan V said...

Ah, how darling. Fantastic coloring on the mouse. I love the layout and the dp is so creative. Thanks for sharing.

Fierypixiedust said...

Oh how beautiful!! I am so in love with that mouse stamp! And your copic coloring is flawless! That secret sentiment paper is so cool too! How clever!

-Mee Chelle
cardsbymeechelle.blogspot.com

Patti J said...

Cuteness! I am totally falling in love with that sweet image! Your coloring always makes me smile - thanks for being such an inspiration! Hugs...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...