Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chickadees

Hello!
Today, I'm sharing some wonderful Great Impressions Stamps!
For this project, I've chosen to use the Great Impressions Chickadees, and Cursive Happy Easter.  The image was stamped, and colored with Copic Markers.  I then adhered to the handle of this adorable Goody Basket!  These little chicks were so much fun to color - check out the teensy little flowers they are standing around!  I think I'm going to use this one a lot!  And I love the cursive sentiment!

Great Impressions Stamps: F318 Chickadees, C430 Cursive Happy Easter, Goody Basket Template from Creations by AR

Don't forget that you still have time to join in the Great Impressions' February Challenge: "Have a Heart". Just be sure that your project includes a heart(s)!  You could be named the April Guest Designer!

Thanks for stopping by today,

Patti J.

6 comments :

Jenny said...

Patti this is just darling. Would make a very pretty centerpiece for Easter!

Mary Marsh said...

Love your cute Easter basket Patti and the image you chose to use is so sweet -I love it!!!

Shanna Shands said...

This is such an awesome idea.

Sue from Oregon said...

Tweet!!! This is just darling Mz Patti!

Joan V said...

Patti, this basket is darling. I love the little chickies on top. What a fantastic project. Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl said...

This is just the cutest! I love the colors and pom-pom trim.


--Cheryl--

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...