Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, February 7, 2014

Creamy Dreamy Valentine

     I wanted to try my hand at a little different Valentine today.  Usually, I go for the gold so to speak using reds, pinks and golds with tons of embellies and bling.  Not today, Today I have a simple Valentine using H197 Branched Hearts.

     The simplicity of this pretty heart really made me want to keep my card simple to compliment it, so here's what I created


     I chose not to use any design paper, only using cream card stock.  All the edges of the different paper layers were very lightly distressed with ink and the ribbon, butterflies and heart were sponged with the same pink.     The image itself is light colored and then covered in a film of light glitter using a glitter pen.

        I'll see you next week with another Valentine card.

Mary Anne

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Oh so soft and shabby, Mary Anne! LOVE those beautiful muted tones! :) Mynn xx

Krista Quick said...

This is so pretty and delicate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...