Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Inspiration Saturday with Ellen

Hi! My name is Ellen and this is my first ever inspiration post for Great Impressions. I am so excited to be part of this awesome Design Team and look forward to sharing GI inspiration with you! Here is my first card!




Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Don’t forget to check out the blog and the current monthly challenge!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!
Hugs!
NewSignature

3 comments :

~ Kendra ~ said...

LOVE the beautiful rich colors you used! Beautiful card!

Mynn xx said...

A super fabulous start, friend! LOVE the colors you chose and the way you die cut out your image/sentiment panel! AND I LOVE THE LAYERING! :) Mynn xx

jonim52 said...

Ellen, this is so pretty, love the design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...