Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Inspiration Tuesday with Carolyn...

It's Tuesday and time for another inspiration from me!

I created a little tag with one of my favorite accessories!


This shoe stamp, called Rose Shoe Rubber Stamp F516 is so cute! I colored it up using my Copics then added a little glitz on the ankle ties and some sequins on the side ribbons.
If you like shoes this is a perfect "accessory" for your stamp collection and much easier on the budget. Stop by the Great Impressions shop and browse thru pages of great stamps.

Hope you like my project, don't forget to stop by the Great Impressions blog to join in on the current challenge or to see some more inspiration from our DT.
Carolyn

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh I love that tag Carolyn! That shoe is adorable!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Oh la la!! Such a beautiful card!! I would love that pair of shoes!

Mynn xx said...

This is such a fabulous tag, Carolyn!!! LOVE the Valentine feel with a non-Valentine stamp! :) Mynn xx

Sparkly Engineer said...

Oh my gosh, I so love this. Actually first words out of my mouth the moment the blog opened.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...