Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday with Joni

Hi, It's Joni!
Today's card features F571 Heart Struck Elephant with the  sentiment B238 A Ton.
These are some of the awesome new images from
Great Impressions.
I colored the image with copics and air brushed the background.
I layered the images using circle die cuts.
I added a ribbon from my stash and made a felt flower in the shape of elephant ears for an accent. 
For more details check out my blog!
Be sure to stop by the store at Great Impressions.


3 comments :

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable!! Just love this elephant!! Lovely coloring!

Mynn xx said...

Joni, I LOVE the use of the gray felt for elements--and the papers you used are amazing, too! Fabulous! Mynn xx

Sparkly Engineer said...

Those felt ears with the rose are just perfect for this elephant themed card and I just love them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...