Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Inspiration Tuesday with Carolyn

Happy Tuesday GI fans! Today is my day to bring you 
a little inspiration. I couldn't resist making a little
Spring card for a little encouragement to Mother Nature!

This stamp is called Spring Boots F545 and can be found here. I decided
to pair it up with some checked paper that reminded me of a picnic cloth
and I added some bling, ribbons and a wee little lady bug.
I colored up the boots with Prismacolor pencils and the flowers I used
Copic markers. 
Thanks so much for stopping for some inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!
One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!

Carolyn

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the way you used another one of the boots laying down behind! This is darling! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...