Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Shabby Easter Greetings

Hi, friends!  I'm back with another card featuring stamps from the Great Impressions store!  This time I have a vintage/shabby Easter card!  Make sure to grab these images from the store as soon as possible so that you can make a few of these before the holiday hits! :)

Here's the card~
More details on my personal blog HERE.

Products used: E747 Easter GreetingsG452 Easter Lily.

I stamped the lily image onto some patterned paper before distressing the paper and inking the edges of it.  The egg image was stamped onto white natural card and then colored in with light inks.  I distressed and inked the edge, added some Crackle Accents, and paper pieced the banner.  I layered the egg panel on top of some gauze and then added a fun floral spray in the corner to top it all off.

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek!  Next week I'll be back with another creation for your viewing pleasure AND a video tutorial!  I hope you'll participate in our monthly challenge and if you use GI stamps, make sure to add it to our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!



No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...