Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Buggin' out....kinda!

Hi, friends!  It's time for another post using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I have a very CAS creation that is *almost* a one layer card.  But not quite.  The only stamping is the sentiment...come and take a peek!


Here's my card~
See this card on my personal blog HERE.

Products used: D484 Ladybug Hugs

Believe it or not, this card took me a L O N G time to figure out.  I tried a few other things with some other tiny stamps and it just didn't work out all the way.  Then I thought, I'll just add some bits, bobs, and bling!  Ta da!  I love it!  What do you think?


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at this card!  Hop over to  play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

3 comments :

Leah said...

This is super sweet Mynn! The little embellies are the perfect touch :)

Patti J said...

Cuteness! I DO believe you...sometimes the cards that look the most CAS are the ones I agonize over! Beautiful results, Mynn!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great CAS card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...