Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, May 18, 2015

Dino Birthday Tin


Hello again, friends!  I'm back with another card using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  This week, the DT is sharing kid themed birthday projects with a twist.  I went with a card and gift in one tin!  Come and take a peek...



The image on the front of the tin is H177 Party Dinos.  I watercolored them and then added some sequins for shine.  This was added to the tin after I added some patterned paper and ribbon.



The top inside of the tin was gussied up with more patterned paper and a sentiment--E759 Time To Celebrate.  And what's inside?  Some fun dinosaur dot-to-dots and markers to finish them with!




So much fun in a small package!  And I think this would be pretty easy to mail, don't you?  I would love to know what you think about this project in a comment below!



That's all for me today!  I'll be back next Monday with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!



 photo Sigcopy.png

2 comments :

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Mynn!!! Love this :) Another stamp on my 'wish list'!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I love the tin idea and your adorable colored images! This would make a great 'travel' tin. Fab idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...