Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, July 29, 2016

Christmas Gift Giving

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards to share a past card that I really like and want to show off again!!

Being that it's the last week of July, I decided to think "Christmas" to go along with the saying "Christmas in July!"

Have you started your Christmas cards?  
GI has a ton of adorable Christmas stamps to choose from!!

I really like this gift packaging I created:

I used the adorable Snowman Fun (H188) stamp for my main image!  As well as the Snowflake Swirl Background (J105)!!



I used both the Have Yourself (E512) and Snowflake Cluster (A71) for the inside!


What a beautiful gift package!!

Unfortunately, this is my last post with GI for now!  Thanks for everything GI!  Just need to step back for awhile to focus on our current life projects!! 

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...