Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, July 4, 2016

Relax ... Unwind ...

Good morning, and Happy 4th of July to all of our US Followers!

Ruza here to share a card that features the adorable Beachy Penguins (F542) and State of Mind Sentiment (D506), available at Great Impressions Stamps.


These Beachy Penguins are so adorable I couldn't resist playing with them. I stamped the penguins a couple of times on white cardstock and DP to do a little paper-piecing. The rest was colored with Copic Markers, and Distress Ink was used to create the sky and color in the sand. Circle Nestabilities dies were used to frame the main image of the penguins prior to paper-piecing. Next I popped the cut-out panel onto my background with 3D Foam Tape.


After adding the State of Mind Sentiment on the bottom I created the sandy texture with Distress Ink and a dauber. The final step was to add 3D Crystal Lacquer to the glasses.

which starts on Wednesday, July 6th. 
Make you hop on over to check out all of the details. 

That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps froGreat Impressions! I hope you will check out, and play along with, this months Great Impressions Challenge. Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...