Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 5, 2016

Season's Greetings ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Clean and Simple Christmas card featuring several awesome stamp from Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card focus on the adorable Ice Skating Penguin (E903), Dotted Ice Flake (E905), and Season's Greetings Sentiment (C427). I started by stamping all three of the stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink making sure that the Ice Skating Penguin lines up perfectly with the Dotted Ice Flake. This is a scene all by itself ... the Penguin skating creates a snowflake in the Ice. Tim Holtz Distress Ink was applied over the Dotted Ice Flake and around the Penguin.

I stamped an extra Ice Skating Penguin, colored him in with my Copic Markers, fussy cut him out, and then used a mix of 3D Foam Squares and tape to paper-piece the Penguin in my scene. Using a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen I went over the Dotted Ice Flake to make it shimmer. Once the layers were put together on my card, I applied StarDust Finishing Spray to the whole card. This makes the whole card shimmer. It looks amazing in person! 😊

Here's a side-view of the Ice Skating Penguin ... 


Our December Great Impressions Challenge went live yesterday. I hope you stop by for all of the details, join in the FUN, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps we'd love for you to link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...