Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, May 5, 2017

Special Guest Designer:; Patti J. ...

Hi everyone!  

Patti J. here, and I'm so happy to be back on the Great Impressions Blog for a guest designer day! Great Impressions was actually one of the very first stamps that I ever purchased when I began stamping, in the Fall of 2000.  It still makes me smile to use one of their products!  

The uber-talented Ruza asked me to create something 'For Her'.  I debated between Mabel and Vera or flowers for my card.  I decided to use this beautiful floral image - it's one of my favorites!  

Here's what I created, using these Great Impressions Stamps: Tall Tulips (H251) and My Day Sentiment (A127).


This will go to a special lady, who regularly brightens my day.

Thanks for dropping by today, and make sure you stop by this Sunday for our Great Impressions May Challenge!

4 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lena said...

Beautiful card, Patti. Love the colours you used and the card fold really showcases the focal flowers beautifully. Love it!
Hugs,
Lena

Julie Odil said...

Your card is beautiful, Patti! I love those bright colors. Thanks for guest designing for us!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Soooo beautiful . Love it!!

Cheers
Dr Sonia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...